Is Mebex suspension safe to be given to 10 month old child as she has stopped eating solid foods after been diagnosed with urine infection ?

Hi, My 10-month Old Daughter stopped taking solid food since 2 days. He is taking solid foods regularly, but not gaining weight at all, now she has stopped taking solid foods also. My Doctor advised to give Mebex suspension, but is that safe. She was recently(1.5 months ago) diagnosed with Urine Infection , after which she lost interest in eating food. Pl. suggest
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012