Is Homeopathic or Avurvedic treatment advised for Bronchogenic Carcinoma ?

Detection of Bronchogenic Carcinoma the age of the patient is 75 years Dear Sir, last weak my mother has been detected with bronchogenic Carcinoma as about one and half littre of fluid was removed from her lungs and on bio-chemical examination it was found to be maligament and subsequently she was subjected to other clinical examinations like CT Scan and CA 125 and the value of CA 125 was found to 277 as against the reference value of 0-21. In the given circumstances I would request you to kindly advise whether it will be advisable to go for allopathic treatment whereas I am interested that she should undergo either homeopathic treatment or Ayuervadic Treatment. You are requested to kindly advise me the best possible either homeo or Ayuervadic hospital where she could be admitted for the treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011