Is Gloxi height enhancer effective and safe?

hi dr. my name is kevin im 21 y.o and i stand 5 3 i saw ads about gloxi its a height enhancer and i want to know if its effective for me during my age.. ive been researching for this one already but i want to make sure before i buy one i want to know if its effective and safe. what can u say about this doctor? if its not effective for me what medication can you suggest me?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Hi Kevin,
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
You are highly unlikely to be benefited.
The Gloxi is a herbal product and all the Herbal products till date have a very sad track record on performance, but they make very wide mouthed promises.
One goes out of markets just be to avtared by the other mostly by the same manufacturers.
Another important point is your age. The growing ends of bones fuse by age 18years and they can not be unlocked to grow by any known medicines.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!

3 users find this helpful