Is Dr ayushweda body growth product effective and will it help to increase height?

Hii Dr,i am 25 years old MSc fresher male student,my height is 5.6 and i need atleast 2-4 inch more height to be increased for good looking personality.I am interested to buy Dr ayushweda body growth product for increasing height, so please Dr do suggest me Is Dr ayushweda body growth product effective & will it help me for increasing my height?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM.
I do not think there is any documented proof of the product working.However you can try doing basic stretching exercises and playing basketball or valley ball , they have been shown to increase height to a certain degree.
Thank you