Is Diane 35 the right medicine for scanty and delayed periods ?

Hi Sir, I have a word with my Giani, She says that my male hormones are more but i want to know whole thing, that basically what this problem is and is it create a problem in married life(at this moment i m unmarried). Due this i have unwanted hair growth in sme areas and my bweight is increasing. To get rid of excess weight i joined gym and i m getting results also but due to this problem my periods date get delayed along with it there is now no spot on my pad during these four days. That is flow of periods ius very bad.Please suggest me this case...And my giani is giving Diane-35 as medicine
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011