Hi and thanks for the query,
Its but certain that the child certainly reacted to something, an allergen off course. But attributing this reaction to Dettol
is a possibility, but not actually conclusive. Wiping furniture means mobilizing but, and they child instead be reacting to other dust particles or some other allergen that was released during the wiping process. Dettol could be allergic to some people for people s make ups are actually different. Proving the child reacts to Dettol deserves an allergenic challenge test, which done under very special test by an allergist or allergologist.
I suggest you book an appointment with an allergist for a proper evaluation. Thanks and best regards.