Is DTaP, pneumococcal conjugate and meningococcal conjugate vaccines available in India?

Doctor , My Sister is coming to India this month along with her kid who is just one and a half months old.She wanted to know if the below mentioned vaccines are available in India so that when she comes to India she can get her son done these vaccinations here DTaP-IPV-Hib Pneumococcal conjugate Meningococcal conjugate Meanwhile let me know if these vaccines are not available- the alternate ones. regards, Parameshwari 0000
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012