Is CT scan a right procedure of checkup for a person showing signs of retardation ?

Is a CT Scan the right procedure to check and can you offer me any advice Is a CT Scan the right procedure to check and can you offer me any advice? He always crosses his foot onto his other foot, holds on to something, bounces up and down and moans real loud and constant. He will also lay in his bed and concentrate on an object in his hand with his eyes crossed, and cross his legs and bring them back and forth towards his stomach. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011