Is 14 to old to be a virgin now?

I am 14 years old and at my scholl some of the girls talk about how they had sex with all these boys.I was thinking to myself omg i am a virgin.These girls are the same age as me.I was wondering to myself is 14 to old to be a virgin and should i be really worried that i am a virgin? sensible answers only and honest ones thanks
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
OMG! no waaaay :o It's not you it's them lol Honest to God, you have nothing to worry about, those girls are all either liars or the biggest of slut. Do not be like them what ever you do. Respect yourself and save yourself. 14 is way to young! I know lots of girls who are 16+ now that are still virgins, that's something to be proud of. If you decide to loose it, I promise you that you will eventually regret it. A fool has to learn from there own mistakes, A wise person learns from others' mistakes.