Is 106 over 61 pretty good for a blood pressure/cystolic reading ?

Is 106 over 61 pretty good for a blood pressure/cystolic reading? ok : 5 8 , 35. 145 lbs. Yea you can say i m pretty I do ALOT of bike riding as well as take a selenium tab everyday. Been doing that since i turned 30. The selenium part. Bike riding part pretty well all my life. Old habits die hard i guess. it held pretty steady, LOL. I have taken it five times now. just went and did my daughters. Shes 12. 5 7 105lbs maybe. Hers was 120 over 80. Thanks XOUT....... Doc .lol ;)
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009