Irritation while urinating, urge to urinate, vaginal itching. Done urine test. What does it mean?

hello doctor, my husband, his second wife and me(first wife) living together. his second wife not at all hygiene , she has itching and wierd bad odour in the reproductive organ . after having sex with her my husband has itching, burns, redness and pain in the penis . i was healthy but this time after having sex with him now i have some irritation while urinating, urgency of passing urine , itching in vaginal area. after all this i had the urine test it shows puss cells 20-25/hpf, epi cells 10 12/hpf, Rbc 2-4/hpf. wat does it mean? does he trnamitted from her to me? wat it will do? is it something serious?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012