Irritation, swelling on eyelid, open wound, scab. Putting neosporin, vitamin E. Treatment?

Hello, I woke up with my eyelid a little red and irritating and thought it was due to a bug bite of some sort. This was two weeks ago. It slowing day by day got more and more swollen. By the end of the first week it started getting raw with and open wound. I had initially thought this was due to the Tea Tree oil I had put on it for a couple days but now am not so sure. This is week 2 and its still extremely swollen and has been a scab for several days. I am putting vitamin e and neosporn on it nightly but I can t tell that it s helping. During the whole 2nd week I have been fighting a fever daily and have had muscle and joint pain which I d like to know if it s related at all. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012