Irritation, swelling in left eye. Prescribed antibiotics for staph infections. No relief, yellow secretion. Reason?

Hi. About 2 months ago I went to the optometrist for an exam, about 1 week later my left eye became irritated and swollen. The next morning I woke up with my eye almost completely swollen shut with scabs on the outside bottom lid. I went to the Dr and he said staph infection and gave antibiotics . I finished those, but my eye is even more swollen and scabby and has yellowish secretions. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013