Irritation, red skin, blemishes after using Cosmelite cream. How to get rid of these problems?

Good evening sir..i m from bangalore..actually i was using cosmelite skin cream of about 5 months but just before 1 month i stopped using it so that i can realize some changes on my skin which is irritation,red skin and some blemishes also occur around my mouth also i m looking very dull..i missed my i want to get rid of these problems so please recommend me some other creams or some things to get rid of these problems...ThanQ
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013