Irritation, raised red spots post using Veet cream on legs, applied Suda cream for relief, allergic to penicillin

If was using Veet hair removal cream on my legs yesterday and not long after they became irritated. Now occasionally them become very itchy and are covered in red spots and the back of my legs there is large areas of red with is slightly raised as well. What should I do. I have covered my legs in suda cream as suggested by someone and the irritation has gone. Age:17 Weight:?Not sure Height: 5ft 2 Medical history: Allergic to penicillin
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012