Irritation on tip of penis. Why does it feel like liquid oozing?

i am feeling an irritation on the tip of my penis . as if some liquid want to come but it is not coming but some times little sticky liquid do come out of my penis. My dick do not get up when i am seeing porn but when i masterbate little amount of sperm comes out. it is all happening after i had sex with a woman without protection. Now what medicine should i take to be cured.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. Your problem might be due to the unprotected sex you had before. But not all problems. Most of the symptoms you are mentioning like erectile dysfunction, dripping of semen etc are not related to STDs. Erectile dysfunction is normally due to psychological causes and dripping is normal. Frequent sex do reduces semen volume and worrying about it causes anxiety and further deteriorates the problems.

You might need psychotherapy and other cognitive behavioral therapies. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.