Irritation on lips, gums, mouth sores. On bactrim for infection. History of acne. Treatment?

Hi, I have a problem with my mouth being irritated by almost every thing that I eat, especially my lip and gum area. Also my lip have begun to turn black on the inside. I have been on bactrim for about 2 months for a re occuring bacterial infection . the problem began after about 2 weeks of being on bactrim. I stopped takind the Bactrim about 8 days ago but there is still no relief from the mouth soreness. I can tCan this be the results of the medication. I have had the acne for several years. stand to brush my teeth because it hurts too bad. Also I have a problem with severe acne on my breast and lower abdomen.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012