Irritation, itching in vaginal area, infection. Prescribed candiderma, oflox, vaginal bleeding. Cure?

Hi Doctor, I was suffering from irritation, itching in my vaginal area from last september so I went to doctor and as per her i am suffering from infection in my vagina so she has prescribe one ONABET V1, 5days OFLOX OZ 1-01 after food, 5days RANTAC 150 mg 1-0-1 before food and one cream CANDIDERMA. I was taking my medicines from last two days and face constipation issue but today i found bleeding is occur from my vagina. Kindly help and thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013