Irritation, itching in clitoris, lips, vagina with discharge post unprotected sex. Cause?

So over memorial weekend I went and visited my boyfriend. We had intercourse quite a few times saturday through monday without protection and sometimes it was difficult to insert his penis sometimes cause we were not using any lube. Starting monday night and still continuing I noticed my clitoris, lips , and vagina down there are irritated and itching with some discharge from my vaginal area. I don t want to go to the doctor here cause its a small town everyone knows me and its embarrasing if they know. do you know what could be wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012