Irritation in vagina, white discharge, pain on inserting fingers, unable to conceive. Cure?

I have irritation in the vagina , white curd like discharge , vagina feels hot, when finger pushes in the vagina feels pain, i am 31 years and got marraige one and half year. I get touch with gynecologist and told my problems but yet i can not get over those promlems, my doctor has asked me and my husband for some test, we have done all the test, all the test report are normal but why can not i get pregnant, please give advice if you can....
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer