Irritation in throat. Undergone medication. weak, tasteless saliva, stomach ache. Guidance?

Iam a male aged 30. It first started as an irritation in the throat. I went to a pharmacist and was given a syrup. i used but no change. then used prednisolone tabs but no change then used amoxiciline because i had now a dry cough still no change. went for medical checkup and was told i had worms giardiasis, was given metromidazole, deworming tabs, cetirizine dehydrochloride but still the condition is now worse. i now feel weak, tasteless saliva, cold in the stomach diarrhea, stomachache, please help. George.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013