Irritation in the genitals after intercourse. Chances of UTI?

I ve only had sex a few times. Each time I get a UTI or at least what feels like one, but it apparently could also be natural irritation just from my first few times of getting used to having sex? I did everything I ve read about: the peeing before and after, wiping the right way, etc etc. I just don t want to have a UTI again. Much less every time I have sex. The area burns and it also burns while peeing, but I ve also bled a tiny bit. I m unsure if it s a UTI because I can tell something isn t quite right almost right after and I don t think infections could work that fast. Am I jumping to conclusions or...?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013