Irritation in right eye, excessive watering, blocked left nostril, sneezing. Suggestions?

Hi my right eye is irritated (has been very red for about 5 hours) and is watering a lot especially when looking at things that are bright/white (my vision isn t affected apart from when i am blinking to clear my eye of excess water). My left nostril is also blocked now and I seem to be developing symptons such as sneezing . It only occured about 5 hours ago but I seem to be getting worse quickly. I plan to sleep now and see if it goes away. What would you recommend?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013