Irritation in eyes with black floaters while looking at bright light

Hi, I do see some black floaters while looking at bright light. i dnt any problem in vision. The floater appear only when i see them minutely in bright light else no problem. Sometimes while owrking on computer my eye got moists n little irritation n reddishness. Doc say it s inflammation LUbrex given drop and predmet drop to use daily 4 times WYSOLONE tab 10mg given test like chest xray and mantoux and TC DC ESR . I am really worried if I am serious. Can you please help me out and guide me under this situation. Please.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011