Irritation in arms, hands become cold, sunburns, muscle weakness, dizziness. Blood tests are normal. What could it be?

Hi there, 2-3 months ago I was laying in bed, my arm filled with pins and needles and there was tight pain around upper arm.

For a month if felt as though the circulation was being cut off somewhere in my arm because my hands would both feel like they aren't getting enough blood. I can't wear tight sleeves because it increases this feeling. Hands periodically become cold. There were patches of skin which felt sunburned, the tingles faded into pain in various places on my arm. Now the pain is not so prominent but muscle weakness in my arms is developing.. I feel dizzy all the time (some times worse than others) and my neck has been aching. (Which reminds me, there was a time when I experienced extreme heat between my shoulder blades which went up into my neck and at the base of my skull.. This went away after a few hours)

Any thoughts on what this might be? I am 28 female. Recently had shingles in October. Have done a massive amount of blood tests which all seem 'normal' ...
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013