Irritation, frustration, body heat, sleeplessness due to Ecosprin and Emfolic DHA?

hi i am 27 yrs old.i was aborted in dec 29th(3 months pregnant ) and dr advised me to avoid pregnancy for 6 months and she prescribed me to take emfolic DHA after meal during day and asprin delay release tablets USP(eco sprin 75mg)after meal during night,for 2 months(taking these tabs from april ).Problem is i am very much irritated and frustated when i started using these tabs.My body is also producing heat at night and i am unable to sleep which is very irritating.Can u plz tell me why is it so? side effects?????
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012