Irritation, burning sensation over backside area below the thumb where had a dog bite. Why is it ?

Hi I am 27 year old, last year in January I got bitten by my dog, although it was not actually a bite, he was playing and accidently his tooth got poked at the backside area below the thumb . I have got all the injections including ARS, but since two days back I am feeling irritation and slight burning sensation over that area where i got hurt. I don t know if it is normal or not because its long time (1 year) now. Also My dog died the next day due to brain hemorrhage, he was long time sick.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013