Irritation and raised pores in the vagina, burning while urination. STD?

My vagina has been irritated for the past few days, i just went pee and it burned a little. My doctor tested me for yeast infection and other infections but i didnt have anything, i have been with one partner who has never had sex before they performed oral sex on me and there was no outbreak of herpes or anything. I also see tiny like bumps raised near my vagina hole kinda but it looks like raised pores from touching and scratching it so much. what could it be??
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013