Irritation and pain while urinating, used nystatin cream. Effects of Nystatin cream enters inside vagina?

i think that i m geting some kind of vaginal problem because i guess that it s just irritated & maybe stings a little but not a lot when i urinate but i don t think that it burns a lot, anyway usually when i get those i just use the nystatin cream that my doctor gave me & it works but this time i m on my period & i think almost every time that i change a tampon that it makes whatever vaginal problem that i have worse, but i was wondering if i should even use it while i m on my period? & also what happens if i did use it & then accidentally got the nystatin cream inside my vagina?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013