Irritation and burning sensation while discharging urine and scar on glan.

irritation and burning sensation while discharging urine and scar on glan penis I am 29year old male Bachelor,i have irritation and burning sensation at sometimes while discharging urine. and rarely i can feel a slight pain.also i can see a scar( skin re-growth) like something on my glans penis whenever i used to clean my glans penis 2days once at bath,because a thin thin layer of semen scales on it.kindly advise what i have to do on this.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011