Irritation and bleeding in clitoris. Severe pain. Treatment?

Hi, about a week ago my clitoris was feeling irrittated I thought it was from being intament with my husband but as the days kept going it was so painful I couldn t move with out it hurting. I noticed yesterday there were small eat out red spots on one side on the other side it was split open today the spots are bleeding a tiny bit. The pain though is the worst thing I ve ever felt I can t sleep and when I try to walk or sit down I cringe in pain
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013

Your history is suggesstive of clitoral injury probably due to intercourse. A thorough pelvic examination by a gynecologist will tell you the exact problem.In the mean time, you should keep abstinence and apply a bland cream over that area for some relief.

If you have further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL: