Irritating under arms after shaving, boils. Diagnosed as staph aureus infection, taking antibiotics, recurring. Treatment?

Hi,i'm 30 years old,186 cm tall,87 Kg,last november i shaved under my arms and then it started to get irritated,i got some boils and i went to the doctor to operate them,the doctor took a sample and he sent it to the lab,the result was showing staph aureus infection,i took 3 kinds of antibiotics,it works for few weeks and then it reappears again,do you recommend laser operation to heal from this problem or any other treatment?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013