Irritating throat, kindly help me

Hi,For the past month,i have been feeling like i have something in my throat ,irrating it is.I m always spitting mucus out from drainage in my nose.My throat would feel numb,like there was food stuck in it..Some1 thought it could be acid reflex.I bought prilosec 8 days ago and it has helped alot,the feeling isn t there always. it comes and,but tonite i noticed when rinsing my mouth out it had blood in it.I have felt around my throat,and i can t feel any lumps or anything.Any advice would help.Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
it is due to cough deposit in throat .you might have rinced your mouth with force so blood might have come. now you can take sutshekher ras tab 2tab 3time for you not feeling anything in your throat then no need to worry.
Welcome to Healtcare Magic Forum
How old are you? Do you take alchol, smoking? Is there any change in voice or difficlty while talking/swallowing?

Bleeding could be from the food pipe (oespphagus ) or wind pipe (trachea). An examination first by an ENT specialist and then a gastrenterologist (if needed).

Sometimes chronic cough and throat irritation causes a damage to the interiors of throat , leading to blood tinged phlegm.

But again, you felt better by Prilosec , so a lesion of the oesophgus cannot be ruled out.
Better get yourself examined , as soon as possible.

BTW : throat lumps /lesions cannot be felt from outside, one has to look inside it.