Irritates on applying bleach, leaves mark. How to get rid of it?

i ve sensitive skin but it was nt like that bfore when i used to apply bleach and ended up into clear face. but now the problem has bcome worse as soon as i apply bleach it irritates me and leaves marks on to my face. what should i do to get rid of them now. today also same thing has happend even i have tried blaso and now today a herbal one . plz help me out i ve many unwanted hair on my face how can i get rid of them. or tell me some bleach which is gonna suit me??
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013