Irritated vulva after periods, whitish skin on the thigh. No itching. Are these dry patches due to allergies?

My vulva is irritated after my period and the skin between my thighs and that area looks kind of white. Similarly to when one takes off a wet swim suite. My mons pubis also looks kind of dry in patches . I suspect its from my allergies; but what do you think it could be and what can I do. Its kind of itchy when I get too moist. All this is going on on the outside. No itching or anything on the inside.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012