Irritated vaginal area, swollen and itchy labia minora. Remedy?

Hi, I ve been suffering through an extremely annoying irritated vaginal area. I was never really educated as a pre teen about all the factors that could come later on in life like what I m dealing with now- which is a slightly swollen and itchy labia minora . I dont have a yeasty smell, or discharge that looks like cottage cheese or any of these other things I ve found on the Internet to prove its a yeast infection . It s just inflamed and itchy. Please help me figure out what to do :(
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  135 Awaiting Answer