Irritated throat, nausea, dull headache. History of heartburn and vomiting. Food poisoning?

IrLast night, I awoke with horribly painful burning in my chest (heartburn). No acid came up in my throat though. I then vomited twice after taking baking soda & water (it didnt help the acid, and instead made me nauseous). I vomited a roast beef sub I had eaten 11 hours earlier! I felt better after vomiting and finally able to get back to sleep after 2.5 hours of this. After each time I vomited, I spat up a tiny little bit of blood. My throat felt and stills feels very irritated. I was also nauseous today but didnt vomit. I also had a dull headache in my eyes/temple area upon waking up. I ate raw fish at a buffet the day BEFORE this happened and thought I mightve had food poisoning. Is vomiting a common thing with heartburn? Does this sound like food poisoning? Or could the beer I had just before bed caused this? Should I see my doctor because my esophagus feels irritated? Ive eaten nothing but dairy products today...except for a cup of coffee, which started causing a little heartburn, but eased up after having a milkshake.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013