Irritated throat, nausea after taking P2 pill. Is it normal?

Morning? My name is Kevin and me and my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex saturday night. As a precaution she took a P2 pill on sunday at about 2PM and then the second one 12 hours later as prescribed. She took the first pill without water. Also, It is her first time to take the pill. She tells me she has a feeling on the throat and also a bit nauseated, we are wondering whether that is normal? Is there a remedy for this? She has her period within the week. Is there any additional information that you think can assist? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012