Irritated sore throat and puss pockets. Taken antibiotics. Body pain and chills. Is it due to reaction?

Initially I also had a very sore throat . Becuase it was very irritated and had puss pockets I was given an antibiotic . I took all of it - ten days. I also took motrin and alleve at times for pain and fever. Went back to doctor about 3 weeks later when I was still coughing and had throat pain. Was fiven nasal spray to dry up post nasal drip and sinus irritation. Had terrible headache. Family member had fiorecet. Body ache, chills, rash, mouth sores developed. Does that sound like reaction to fiorecet?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012