Irritated , minor cuts , bruised, painful perenium and anus. Histroy of anal sex. Help

just a few weeks ago Ive experienced anal sex a few times, just a few days ago i was walking for approximately 11 hrs only 1hr and about ... 25mins of sitting. the following day i caught a fever, body pain and sore, felt some pain between my legs, i bent over in front of a mirror to have a look and i see my perineum has a minor lump and on my anus area has been very irritated, minor cuts and really red. to blowing gas, constipation, taking a number 2 **also fear of doing #2 just thinking about this pain**, whipping, urine and the shower, laying, sitting, standing, and walking, seems to be NON-STOP itching, burning and both butt lock always feeling bruised. After 2 days my fever and soreness was gone... its been days now and my perineum and anus is still in pain... My opinion is from having anal sex my tissue ripped a bit (explains, the lump) and from all that walking and sweat (explains, instead of thigh burn is butt lock burn, that went from burning to minor cuts, maybe?) can some please help me figure out my situation? im not living well with these conditions, plus IF this is a life threatening, then i must know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ! if not (HOPING IT'S NOT) then any several ideas i can do to take care of this and/or ways to prevent this from happening again? thank you for you time, - K.C.T.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013