Irritated labia, slight tingle/itch near clitoris, tear near vaginal entrance, all STD test negative. What else ?

I have had been experiencing an irritated labia for about three weeks. I also have a slight tingle/ itch near my clitoris. I was to the gyno and had tests for Std s and yeast which all came back negative. She did find a small tear near the entrance to my vagina. First treated with a steroid ointment, then gave me the suppository for yeast, now on a 6 day steroid pill pack. Only on 2 days but I still feel irritated and see some redness. What else could this be? I think it is some sort of bacterial infection that needs antibiotics.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013