Irritated and sore vagina, applied estrogen cream. Tests for STD and BV negative

Hi my name is Karen, 4 months ago I was treated for baterial vaginalious, and ended up with serve yeast infections and was treated three times for BV with yeast infection medication as well, not I am irrated and sore they put me on estrogen cream 2mg daily which is helping but after resuming sex with my male partner it appears I have burned his skin with my vaginal secreations, which tell me I still have a major problem all tests for STI s and yeast and BV have came back negitive, any insight would be appericated, I ve tried just about everything to correct this
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012