Irritated and itchy genitals, started birth control, redness and bumps. What is wrong?

23 year old female. I had a baby ten months ago, started birth control two months ago and have been with my fiance for over three years. self examination after i started to become irritated and itchy, we think its from this new toilet paper (a cheap brand we have never tried) because when he used washroom he became itchy as well but doesnt seem to bother him as much as it does my vagina . Today i examined and it looks VERy red and noticed one or two small red bumps. Last night I woke up itching so could that be why I found a bump? Im not sure what to do or if I am able to contract some sort of wart (?) on my own? I have never had any std or sti or expierenced anything like this before! :(
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013