Irritable, unreasonable behavior. On yasmin birth control, smoking marijuana, LSD, ecstacy. Causes?

Hi. I have a friend who frequently smokes marijuana and is on the Yasmin birth control . Also, she occasionally takes ecstasy and LSD (not at the same time though) and both in low dosages. I have found that in the past year since she started this lifestyle, she is increasingly more irritable and sometimes unreasonable. I am just wondering if any of the above are causing the negative changes in her behavior. She exercises about 3 times a week.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012