Irritable spot on cheek with severe pricking, have got it operated. What are the chances of recurrence?

I have, myself, experienced an irritable spot on my right cheek which had for years been increasing in pricking and disagreeable sensations; and in June last assumed the decided character of a Cancer; of which I was perfectly relieved by Doctr. Tate in about two months by an easy course, under the operation of which I felt no confinement, or other inconvenience at that time, nor any injury to my constitution since then, but I ponder endlessly of possibilities such that it might return.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Hi.once the irritable spot is operated by a surgeon there is a rare possibility of recurrence
Do not worry.even if it can be cured by medical treatment in early stages