Irritable bowl syndrome, cholestrol and blood pressure, taking ganaton and fibator, feels hunger and drowsy. Cause?

Hi my husband 45 years old just started ganaton 4days back by dr nageshwar reddy diagnosed as irritable bowl syndrome .. every month he was having loose motions or vomiting from last one year and now the frequency increased to in fifteen days and then in a week..... the other given medicines are ganaton 1 tab before breakfast and dinner , colaspa1 tab before lunch and dinner , neurozec i tab after breakfast along with new sugar medicines diamicron mr 30 and galvus 30 ........ he is already taking fibator and minipress xl for cholestrol and blood pressure..... now the problem is after starting new medicines he is having his eyebrows stressed all the time , sudden hunger , sugarfall n drowsiness..... the local dr of my Kolkata saying it is because of ganaton , so can you suggest me what to do or replce ganaton with some other medicineo
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012