Irritable bowel syndrome, yellowish stools with mucus, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain. Cure?

hello there, I have been diagnosed with IBS and have been extremely anxious lately. I have had blood tests done which have all come back normal and an abdominal ultrasound which can back normal. I have yellowish mucusy stools that smell fishy from time to time, I have been nauseous and have vomited several times in the morning over the past week. It s been putting me off my food. Everyone tells me I have nothing to fear but with random abdominal aches, odd stools and nausea I m extremely concered.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012