Irritable bowel syndrome, vitamin D deficiency, anxiety, strange fears, unable to concentrate, body pain. History of asthma. Treatment?

Dear Sir, I am a 31 year old man from XXXXXX a vet by profession and I am working on a dairy farm as a manager. I would like to share my problem which I am facing for more than a year now kindly help me out as I am sick and tired of this. Its really affecting my life and health. 1. I was a healthy young person but since last more than a year I am having bowel syndrome 2. I have inconsistent stool and more often like diahrroea, cramps in intestine after meal and also in morning empty stomach 3. I was diagnosed with vit D deficiency few months earlier 4. I went to a doctor and he gave me a bowel syndrome medication that hasnt helped me at all 5. Apart from that I am having anxiety, strange fears, mood swings, cant concentrate, confused thoughts, not focused, most of time im blankly staring some thing un intentionally not thinking any thing, heavy head, fatigued, restless leg syndrome , not able to sleep during night changing sides, pain in legs and arms some time, not able to concentrate when talking to some one, sudden back pain , pain i legs during stair climbing,severe pains in leg after exercise like cricket, feeling tired and lazy during work times, not fresh in morning, decreased appetite specially not able to do break fast full and properly 6. I did spit test this morning and with in half a minute i saw strings and clouds of saliva gling down and within minutes most of saliva was settle on bottom like a cloud 7. I am also an asthmatic 8. I am hyper sensitive to different smells at farm and suddenly start having sneezing for hours, flu and feel down. 9. sudden head aches, specially in eye balls, weak eye sight Kindly guide how should i proceed. Regards
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012