Irritability, nausea, fatigue, depressed. Paroxetine didn t help. Suggestions?

i have stopped taking my prescribed 10 mg of apo-paroxetine which i weened myself of of. over all i feel practically the same and all around depressed, mind you i have strong symptoms of irritability, bouts of nausea, and chronic fatigue. the pills were prescribed for anxiety, mind you i had anxiety while i was taking the pills as well (4 months of taking 20 mg) any idea's on how i can fix these symptoms without going back onto paroxetine?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013