Irritability, cramping, bloating and nausea but no bleeding. Something to be concerned about?

Hi. I have a three month old child that I delivered by cesarean section in march. I got my period the first week in May within a week and half I got another period. I started my birth control pills at that time during the first period but I started getting really sick from them. I finished my pack but my period was due almost two week ago. I have all the symptoms of my period irraitability, cramping, bloating , and nausea that i get but I am not bleeding . I have had sex but with condoms each time. I took 2 at home tests and they both came back negative. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012